Monday, April 11, 2011

Biscuit

Hi gang. Happy Monday! I hope all of your weekends were wonderful, warm, and Springy. Here we have a transitional outfit, as I believe the best way to rock the thaw is with layering. I guess I was, too, feeling a little adventurous, wearing a sheer top on a Sunday to fuel up on coffee & get groceries. Dear small town I live in, in Canada... it's just a bra - calm yourselves. Lingering stares aside, this outfit did me well for a sunny & warm April day. 





I'm finally going to get my butt in gear and post a Spring item post this week. I keep meaning to, and before I know it, I will be wishing for Summer items. So far the list is mostly comprised of nauticals, neutrals, and color pops, with some hints of ruffly layers. I've been feeling a little more "masculine" lately, and dreaming of blazer/dress pairings. The blazer really truly is such an easy way to change the dynamic of an outfit, and I plan on adding a few more to my Spring/Summer collection. Stay tuned!





(Skirt: Gap, Top: Borrowed, Blazer: Thrifted, Shoes: Aldo, Sunnies: Nine West, Headband: ASOS)


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit, it's so stylishly simple! I don't mind showing a bit of underwear as long as it doesn't look trashy, and yours doesn't :) Love the sunnies, too!

Chloe said...

Super cute outfit. Love the glasses.

C x
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Your hair looks so lovely in these! And your glasses are such a great shape; you look very retro. :D

Meritxell said...

OH I think that you wear a dress I like it so much

kisses,
Meritxell
http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Jane said...

Loving this outfit - way to rock the sheer top! This outfit is so classy, I love how you've mixed in the tan blazer with the black - such a perfect colour combo.

Amber said...

you look so put together and chic, love that blazer

Savannah said...

Your photos are always so beautiful. I love your blazer it's amazing! Everything about this outfit is amazing though :)

savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

bettec said...

I wonder if staring/glaring is a Canadian thing. I haven't experienced it to the same degree in US destinations! Ah Canadians - we have no shame. :D You look great, they are just jealous.

lou said...

This outfit is incredible!
the beige jacket with the see trough effect of the top is a really great idea.
And you are very beautiful I might add. You remind me of Lisa Marie Presley when she was younger.

Vickie Laliotis said...

Loving the blazer, headband, sheer top combo-- you look like a 90s powerhouse woman! <3

Post a Comment