Monday, April 2, 2012

Ring In

This weekend we rang in my best friend Kate's 30th birthday, and in order to commemorate the milestone, we invited over all our pals for some colorful fun. We wanted to make sure we incorporated all kinds of things that Kate loves, and in the essence of being to the point, here's the list! Candy, neon, guacamole, early-mid 2000's dance hits, ice cream cake, mojitos, and photo nostalgia (not pictured: I may have made an enormous "30" on the wall out of picks from all of our collective Facebook albums). Also not pictured: me or my outfit. I will pull the ol' blogger re-dress quite soon for you all, since I pulled out this blouse for the occasion (sneak peak on my Instagram!), and if you'd like to see what the birthday girl herself wore, head right over here.


Candy bar.


Neon, white, and gold bunting.


Mojito punch.


Cake!


The birthday girl's arm detail.


Colourful.


A friend who matched the party decor.


My punch glass.


In action during our dance party. A little of this, anyone?

4 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

Yay, Kate - it looks like you gals had a fabulous time!! Can't wait to see your outfit + loving Kate's gorgeous bracelet. Happy Monday, love!! xo

Rebecca Jane said...

Looks like such a lovely and also really fun birthday celebration!

Marie a la Mode said...

Great photos! Kate was a lucky birthday girl!

Kate said...

Aw, yay! I loved my party so much! Thanks again, my darling bestie! It was perfect!

Post a Comment