Friday, August 3, 2012

Getting Sappy

Sappy Sappy

Well, my fair friends - we have a long weekend here in Eastern Canada and I'm off my favorite music festival of the year. Think downtown gallivanting in a small but darling university town with proper accommodations rather than fields & camping and you will tune into my direction when looking at my slightly hilarious polyvore set. This is not Pocahontas goes to Burning Man (as per my favorite Shit Fashion Girls Say video), and you can really just dress as... yourself. A novel idea! Enjoy your weekend, whether it's a long one or a regular, and I'll see you fine folks next week.

1: Clothes: Pink maxi - belted or with a vest, Comfy striped dress, A simple shift in a fun color, Lightweight stripes & cutoff demin, An embellished shoulder bag, Staple sunnies, Panama hat goodness, Neutral ballet flats.

2: Accessories: Hair embellishments (current favorite: spikes & ponytailers),Oversized sparkly studs, Gold watch + Accompanying gold hardware, A sock bun maker. 

3: Beauty: BB Cream & Bright Lipstick.

4: Misc: M.J. iPhone cover, Endless coffees & Endless beers, Larabar fuel, Comfy blanket, and but of course, My camera.

2 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

I love all these style boards you're creating - they're so great!!

~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~
~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~

Rebecca Jane said...

HOpe you have a fantastic time!

Post a Comment