Friday, July 12, 2013

Bits

This weekend is a busy one.. Tonight features a southern food inspired potluck + concert, and tomorrow features a day long brewer's bash in the downtown core (samplings available on over 300 craft beers.. eee), followed by a friend's birthday night out (I bet this will include dancing). If I can slip a swim or a cliff jump into this equation, I may literally personify Summer perfection.

And since I've been a huge delinquent with outfit posts this week, here are some bits from times as of lately. I like sharing these kind of snaps with you just as much as I do outfits, and I hope you like viewing this Friday diary.

Have a great weekend, whatever it is that you get up to

   
   
  
 


1 comments:

Larissa @ Living in Color | A Lifestyle Blog said...

loving those shoes, girl!

xo, elle | Living in Color.
Enter my Stella & Dot Giveaway!

Post a Comment