Friday, August 2, 2013

Getting Sappy... Again

Sappy Take Two
If you followed me last year, you would have seen me post a collage prior to this very same weekend, as I'm off to my very favorite music festival. I don't really do "festival style", but rather, regular style... at a festival. This festival takes place in the "downtown" core of small town, and the there are tents & venues & accommodations versus fields & tenting & hula hooping. Very much more my speed. I like to be comfortable, since I'm there to enjoy the bands, but have some fun in planning my attire nonetheless. Here is what I will be taking with.

Clothes: Keeping it simple & neutral (boy was last year colorful!). Some favorite nude silk blouses, light wash denim shorts, black crop top, basic black pencil skirt, and ballet-ish flats.

Accessories: I scored the greatest boater hat, a new sunglasses shape, a feverishly large gold necklace, some bracelets (and of course my clock of a watch), hair bows for buns, a black & gold satchel (I just picked up a great vintage one that's very similar to this one), and a fun iPhone case (mine is a bunny, but I really want to switch it out for this cat one). 

Beauty: BB Cream, Lipstick in "Jungle Red", and my trusty Stila Liquid Liner. 

Misc: Beers, blanket, and anticipated iced coffees. For recovery purposes.

If you want to follow along via Instagram, you can follow me via "dollparade", or go right here. Have yourselves a very fine weekend - I am off to check on my banana bread. x

1 comments:

sis said...

Love the vibe here, gorgeous choices! I am also hooked on BB cream and stila liner as my summer go-tos! Is anything else even really needed?

Post a Comment