Monday, June 27, 2011

Homestead

Hi friends. Forgive me for my absence. I have been going through some transitions lately, and found that blogging had to take a back burner for a little while as I processed. I guess I was actively away from it all for about a week, and really, I missed it. I took some time to think about blogging, and how uninspiring times can work with one's "blog schedule". It's sometimes hard to keep up with this world when you are simply blah. Between finding inspiration & tripod-ing it on your lonesome, it can easily feel pointless. I then decided not to try too hard, and go with where I am right now: jeans, blouse, accessories - done. This, my friends, is my current uniform. And that's a-okay.

 




(Jeans: Levis, Blouse: reNeu Boutique, Shoes: Le Chateau, Belt: Thrifted, Earrings: J. Crew, Lips: Revlon "Siren")

12 comments:

Barb said...

love! I missed your posts.

Rebecca said...

Glad to see you back in action!

Nothing wrong with a simple outfit now and then, and this is a chic one! I love the red belt and your nude heels.

Kate said...

Glad you are back m'dear, and back with new shoesies? Cute! xoxo!

Savannah said...

You always look so chic im so glad you're back :)

Amber said...

welcome back. I think we all need a little break now and then.

Tanya said...

Jeans look nice on you. Cute shoes too :)

Kara said...

You summed it up perfectly, lady! And your uniform looks great, by the way! :)

xo

gee said...

well i think your uniform looks wonderful.
welcome back..i have missed your posts!!! :)

candice said...

lovely my darling! i love how you're holding lipstick - it is truly you : ) xo

Anonymous said...

LOVE that belt, and you're whole look!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Anonymous said...

THOSE are Mummy's nude shoes ;)

KatieB2 said...

maybe it's because i wear jeans allll the time, and you rarely do, but you always lot HAWT in jeans!! love the look :)

Post a Comment