Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On The Fence

Hi darlings. Today I bring you a strange little top that I thrifted a few weeks back. I was into it for the bright palette, as it is most definitely out of my normal color element. It was a cheap little thing, so I decided that it was a-okay if I was on the fence in regards to its ugliness. I'm still unsure, though I had a fantastic time wearing it. Pussy bow, fun color scheme, drapey fit, and a few ruffles. I'm sold.


(A very Kate inspired pose. Tehe.)

 



(Blouse: Thrifted, Pants: RW & Co., Shoes: Nine West, Jewelry: Thrifted/Joe Fresh, Lips: Revlon "Ravish Me Red")


 

Have a lovely Wednesday!

11 comments:

Erika said...

That blouse is too perfect! I adore the color and shape. You look lovely, as always...your makeup is absolutely adorable!

Suz said...

Great look! <3

Unknown said...

i heart thrifted finds like this! i like to think of them as sprinkles for my wardrobe...cheap, colorful, and fun!

dash dot dotty

Savannah said...

Oh I love that top! I'm jealous!

Kate said...

Hahaha, love the Kate pose and LOVE the last photo - so pretty of you!

Amber said...

pretty blouse. really great colors.

Ramona said...

That blouse is fabulous! I love the colour and print is wonderful as well. And it can be so versatile.
You styled up it so pretty!
Pop of red lipstic is so gorgeous.

xoxo Ra

candice said...

As usual, you make everything look good, and this is no exception! I love the bracelets too. You are beyond adorable and pretty. I heart you.

gee said...

oh i love it.
the colors in it are bright and perfect. :)
plus, it was cheap..you can't beat that!!

Aubrey said...

The bright colors look phenomenal on you!

Aubrey

Rebecca Jane said...

Have to say, the colours are so pretty!

Post a Comment