Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Shuffle, Medley, Assortment... Etc.

Fall Etc.



My polyvore sets have always been a bit... chaotic (see here & here), so I decided to just embrace it this time around, as, when I was making it, it was becoming more & more of its usual mish-mash. That said, all of my fall "wants" are still present, and I think that this will serve as a great palette of inspiration as I dress for the approaching months. 

A few of my Fall wishlist items:

An over-sized sleeveless blazer: This would dress up just about any simple dress, and since I'm trying more of a hand at layering lately, it would probably become a fast wardrobe staple.

Printed tees & sweatshirts: These never used to float my boat too much, but when done right, and subtly, I just love their ability to dress down something otherwise "fancy". 

Booties: Laced, buckled, wedge, or platform - ankle booties make my world go round.


Beauty Essentials: I'm stoked on trying a gothic lip on an otherwise neutral & bare face, as well as incorporating some darker nail shades (if I can stick to growing out my nails!).

Studs & Spikes: I love mixing these with my otherwise girly attire for a bit of edgy pizzazz. 

Black mini dresses: Easy & simple - be-friend them with some opaque black tights and a shearling aviator jacket, as well as that little bibbed beauty. Instant cool.

What's on your Fall love-list?

3 comments:

Elyse E said...

Love Fall fashion, great choices here, especially the boots :)
Elyse
http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/

Crystalin said...

I love love how you paired the two casual sweatshirts with the embellished green skirts. OBSESSED!

As for the Asos metallic skirt- definitely true to size. The length is great on me, but I'm short. So I would say, take that into consideration :)

Rebecca Jane said...

Some seriously great picks. Love that metallic skirt.

Post a Comment