Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fifty Shades of Camel



Dress: Zara / Jacket: Vera Moda / Booties: Michael Kors / Earrings: Little Burgundy / Bag: Unknown / Tights: Hue

Let me preface this by saying that I did read the book from my pun of a title, and it was fifty shades of atrocious. What's not atrocious, though, is a pair of spike earrings that stay in your ears & make you feel sort of spicy, even when you wear them almost everyday, and even when you fall asleep with them in. I teeter tottered around getting these, and it turns out that I love them more than many, many things. Sometimes I like & devote myself to the simplest of things. I'm also noting the amount of red that has been happening in my wardrobe lately, which I think means that I'm finally embracing a color that I've always loved on others. And that, I am cool with. 

2 comments:

Crazy Style Love said...

Well, you certainly look 50 shades of fabulous (ha ha, okay, I know that was cheesy, but so true)! Love that red dress on you, and those earrings are so cool!

xo Jenny
www.crazystylelove.com

Rebecca Jane said...

Some seriously great spiked earrings! I really like the edge they bring to an otherwise classic outfit!

Post a Comment