Monday, February 14, 2011

Auburn & Ivory

Hello. I'm writing at a fast pace since it is way past my bedtime and I have been battling some relentless kind of bug for the past week or so. I'm pretty exhausted, but tomorrow lends a day of rest, fancy coffee, and final touches to my wardrobe overhaul. I've completely revamped how my clothes are organized, and I'm thrilled with the outcome - perhaps a blog post in review is in the cards. Onto this adorable little blouse I picked up from reNeu Boutique on their free clothes day. I popped in and grabbed it, took it home to find it fit perfectly, and styled it that day - must have been love!




Do you like my side eye? I'm unsure what exactly was going on just there, but I was caught off guard by a security man who (kindly) didn't ask me to leave, but lingered to watch my entire shoot from there on out. He was pretending to shovel, but I can spot a linger when I see one. I'm usually the lingerer, pretending to take pictures of buildings until passerbys are gone. Oh, blogging - the things you end up doing. Have a very lovely February 14th people!



(Blouse: Vintage c/o reNeu Boutique, Pants: RW & Co., Shoes: Aldo, Necklaces: F21 + Urban Planet)



12 comments:

jEm said...

Love the building in the backdrop!

Julie

www.hiddenjems.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Great outfit! The contrast of black and white always looks so beautiful. :D

The Daily Fashionista said...

This is such a beautiful outfit. The shoulder on that blouse is so dramatic and pretty. And don't you hate it when people just stare? Ugh, it's so creepy.

barb c said...

That is where my BFF Ryan lives!

Love love love black skinny jeans!

candice said...

Also loving these black skinnies! xo

jamie said...

i love your blouse!

Taylor Marie said...

love your outfit and your eyeliner! question: what layout base did you use to create your blog layout? i love it! so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

i love your lipstick colour! what is it?! who is it by?!

Becca Jane said...

This is such a classy, chic outfit. I love how you've layered the necklaces too - lovely!

Kara said...

You look absolutely stunning here, dawling!! White is definitely your colour and those pants are fantastic!! Fab! :)

xo

Nnenna said...

Love your necklace and the red lipstick! Also, what is this place that has a free clothes day?! That sounds awesome! :)

star-crossed smile

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Ahhh, I love this! You have the prettiest pale skin ever, yay for pale girls! Red lipstick always looks amazing the paler we are! :)

Post a Comment