Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hibou

Today's post is one that I have been most excited about sharing, as I am absolutely in love with Kandise's photographic work. Kandise of hibou photography got in touch with me a few months ago to ask if I'd like to collaborate on a shoot in regards to my blog. I immediately said yes, especially after reviewing her of body of work. We met on a beautiful autumn day and had the best time together, giggling our way through rain, ironic locations, and in-car costume changes. I decided to go with a collage of sorts for today's post, and I will be rounding out each of these outfits with their very own post as the week goes on. Thank you to Kandise for this beautiful opportunity, and if you'd like to see her post on our day, visit it here. I hope you enjoy!


All images are credited to & property of hibou photography.

10 comments:

Kandise said...

Yaaaaaaay! You are wonderful.

Rebecca Jane said...

These shots are absolutely, utterly fantastic. My especial favourite is the very first one, although I admit I am super curious to know the origin of those pretty necklaces in the fourth from the bottom (turquoise and green? Lovely)

Eden Maclaren said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!
Eden (edenmaclarenoconnell.blogspot.com) xx

two birds said...

so gorgeous! not only the photography work, but you (and your lovely necklaces and sparkles!)

Kate said...

HOORAH! I lovelovelove the close up shot of the sequin top, trench & red bag! These photos are so gorgeous... in love with the whole setting in the 4th one, those leaves and the lighting are so pretty! Cannot wait to see your other posts!

danni said...

so beautiful! she's such an amazing photographer - and you are a stunning subject! cannot wait to see more!

xo danni

The Semi Sweet said...

She is a fabulous photographer!! I love the first photo in your post the most. It's so pretty and just a cool location!

Chelsea said...

Tbese are really awesome photos and some pretty unique locations! Can't wait to see more :)

Justyna said...

beautiful! i love those wedges!

candice said...

Love her photography style & love the subject! So many beautiful shots, I can't pick a favourite! I love the outfits - nice & diverse. You're stunning! XO

Post a Comment