Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coffee Break


An alley way, some mixed prints & baubles, and a to-go coffee in hand - business as usual for us blogging ladies. Just a quick little post from before I cut off my hair (don't even miss it!). These were snapped quickly before the Bring it Downtown launch by the lovely Julia (thank you!). I had yesterday off after a busy week at work, so today is my Monday and there is lots lots lots to do! Happy week, folks.


(Shirt: Everly, Blazer & Hat: Vintage, Necklace: Gift!, Booties & Jeans: Joe Fresh)

7 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

Amazing outfit!! Absolutely love the urban & laid-back vibe, but it's still very glam! And goodness, I love those joe fresh boots. Hope you're having a great start to your week!! :)

April said...

I have the same Joe booties - thanks for giving me lots of ideas on how to wear them.

Rebecca said...

Such a cute casual outfit! I love the boots and also that fantastic little plaid cap!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous booties! Joe Fresh is never ever disappointing ;)

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

amberly said...

You look amazing. I love the chevron knit and your hat!! Hope you're relaxing a bit this weekend :)

Chelsea said...

The combination of that zig zag top and the colour of the blazer are divine! Plus that necklace is amazing- I love the layers.

Life's a shoe said...

i love your necklace!

Post a Comment