Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love Chronicles

Hello. I write to you as a very sleepy girl at the end of a very busy week. I had a lot to accomplish, and though I am not positive I have finished it all, I have a sense of accomplishment (that's important enough, yes?). So, here are a few moments, in photo form, that outline an variety from yummy rustic foods to baby kittens - wait, is there really anything else worth documenting? Have yourselves a lovely weekend.


Some silly earrings that I own (and love! no judgment, please...).

 

A kitten with a mitten.


Scallops florentine, spinach salad, basmati rice.


Mirror action.


A new blazer that needs some action.


Eggs & avos. 


Les fleurs.


A night out with a night-out clutch.

6 comments:

amberly said...

I really enjoy these types of posts :) Your meals look so delicious, the kitten is so playful and must be so fun to have around, and I love your new blazer and that clutch!! Try to get some rest and enjoy the weekend, busy bee!! ♥

Aubsent From Texas said...

okay yum to the food and awwwww to the kitten!

barb c said...

You are pretty. Also give me those eggs right now.

Rebecca Jane said...

Lovely pictures as always. And those two shots of delicious looking meals emphasize to me that a recipe post or two here would not be amiss!

candice said...

Mmmmm eggs. That blazer is wonderful. Kitten picture wins, because I love Luna. Love the jewelry shot too! XO

RunItMyWay said...

I LOVE your blog :) You're making me reeeally want eggs with avocados.. and some scallops!

Post a Comment