Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bootie-fied


Boots: Michael Kors c/o Little Burgundy / Shirtdress & Belt: Thrifted / Sunnies: Le Chateau /

There are many things that I love about Fall fashion. Cozy knits, leather circle skirts, the return of opaque black tights, multi-purpose scarves, deep red lips & the mixing of textures. But one item that always makes my Fall wishlist (and this Fall somewhat especially) is a perfectly transitional bootie. 

I have been wish listing lace up ankle boots since last Fall, waiting to get my hands on the most versatile pair. Enter these MK's that I picked up just this weekend after Little Burgundy sent me on a little shopping adventure at their new Moncton store. I absolutely can't wait to pair them with a pair of burgundy skinnies & a simple cream blouse. Be still my autumn loving heart. 

6 comments:

Kastles said...

Beautiful boots! So jealous of them! They are such a great colour!
Have a good week lovely!
<3 Kastles

Caroline said...

Lovely outfit. You're right, booties are crucial for a fall wardrobe! I'm still on the hunt, unfortunately!

xo Caroline
http://thefeministajournals.blogspot.ca/

Rebecca Jane said...

Those boots are fall perfection.

Unknown said...

Hey! I just found your blog through your guest post! I love your blog and style! I'm your newest follower :) I would love for you to follow my blog too. xo

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Elyse E said...

I love your blog! I love finding new Canadian bloggers :) You have a new follower too, I'd be super happy if you follow too! Kisses from Ottawa:)
Elyse xo
http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Booties are my favorite item of fall!!! Just waiting for the cooler weather to get here so I can wear them :) I love this entire look!

xo, Megan
indie flower

Post a Comment