Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Suit & Tie


Pants: Joe Fresh / Bowtie: Penguin reNeu Boutique / Blazer & Blouse: Thrifted / Watch: Guess / Shoes: ALDO / Sunnies: Nine West

If you follow me on Instagram, you'd know that I kind of hit the jackpot when I scored this vintage Penguin silk bow tie at reNeu Boutique this Winter (and if you look really closely, you'll see the tiny white embroidered penguins it features... mega love). I've definitely got a penchant for quirky pieces such as these, and felt excited at the addition of a bow tie in a Springy pastel. Plus, since I've been experimenting with business wear at my new job, I decided to debut my take on a suit for a Friday. I think it went over pretty well, and if nothing else, put a smile (and maybe an eyebrow raise) on a few faces. I'm thinking I'll next pair this with a mint green collared top I have once Spring is here in full force, finishing things off with jeans & some oxfords. Thoughts? 

2 comments:

JennaStevie said...

This is an awesome look, you pull off the menswear inspired look like no other. This bow tie is the perfect colour!
xJennaD

Tomma said...

Love this look! The bow is so cute and the jeans keep the outfit from geting too costume-y.

Post a Comment