Friday, April 5, 2013

Small Sentiment


T-shirt: F21 / Booties: Michael Kors / Blazer: Tahari / Tights: Hue / Skirt: H&M / Bag: Michael Kors "Hamilton" / Watch: Guess / Sunnies: Le Chateau / Necklace: Thrifted

I'm short on words today, but decided to pop in with a small sentiment for your day & weekend. I may or may not put this t-shirt on (almost) every Friday, which can been seen as chronicled here & here. Also, check out my skirt's wrinkles. If that doesn't say to the world, "Oh hi, I was picked out of a heap", I don't know what does. WOOPS!

Have a wonderful weekend. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute - I NEED this shirt now!
I love the way you styled it.
♥ xoxo Cori

www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

sis said...

Fully in love with, and committed to, that blazer.

Vanessa said...

Adorable tshirt. And skirt. And blazer. Ok, I'll stop.

JennaStevie said...

This really is the perfect shirt, love it with the leather skirt and that fantastic blazer!! Happy Friday!
xJennaD

auroeta art gallery said...

Love the skirt and the bag !!!
Nice shirt. The lipstick colour is amazing :)
nice weekend
Dana :)

A girl named Nydia said...

Love this outfit. Everything is just perfect <3

xo

Nydia
www.agirlnamednydia.com

Rebecca Jane said...

I always love this tee. Looks great with that fabulous coat!

Post a Comment