Thursday, July 11, 2013

School Boy


Blazer: J. Crew / Top: Zara / Jeans: Gap / Flats & Bag: Thrifted reNeu Boutique / Sunnies: Le Chateau 

It's really no secret that I love J. Crew with a hefty adoration. The clean lines.. the nice quality... the quirky little details... the timelessness.  My folks gave me this school boy blazer back at holiday time, and though it took me a little while to incorporate it into my rotation, it took a bit of a lead role once it got there. I haven't been wearing it too often this past week, as we've really shifted out of almost summertime Summer to 'can I survive in any clothes whatsoever' Summer, but I am perfectly positive that it will make a grand re-appearance come Fall. I just wanted to show it to you (with its darling contrasting pop up collar) before that time comes.

Have a lovely ol' day.

1 comments:

RoselyC said...

Awesome blazer, the fit the color looks great.

Post a Comment