Friday, August 16, 2013

Bits of... Sappy Fest

I mentioned in a previous post that I was heading to a music festival a few weekends back, so I figured I would post some random snapshots from that weekend and include one outfit in the mix (since, woops, it's the only outfit documentation I did the entire time). The festival was musical fun, grilled cheese sandwiches, beautiful breezes, swan pond picnics, beers, and a sea of high waisted Levis shorts. I had some fun.

This weekend is one of the only Summer weekend this year where I have absolutely nothing on the go. No travelling. No weddings. No nothing. Don't get me wrong - I love summer adventure the very most. I love road trips & get togethers & parties & all of the rest, but I am a pretty tired girl from this Summer's hectic schedule (and broke), and this weekend is reserved for finishing up some wedding photos I shot a few weeks back, having a beer or 2 (but not 8 - yikes), reading my book, tackling to do list items, making at-home breakfast (it's been so long), and listening to records.

Whatever you get up to.. have a great weekend.


4 comments:

Patrícia M. said...

Loveee your red dress!

<3
https://zazzish.blogspot.com/

JennaStevie said...

Looks like a fun festival!! That red dress is perfect for it, especially with the hat
Having nothing to do on a weekend can be so relaxing and awesome, enjoy!!
xJennaD

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Sackville! Lived there while going to school! Love your Sappy Fest outfit!

Thanks for sharing :)

Rebecca Jane said...

LOVE THAT QUOTE ON THE MIRROR. Best. Thing. Ever. So want to steal this photo.

Post a Comment