Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fuzzy Giddy


Shorts: F21 / Sweater: Vintage / Bomber: Joe Fresh / Booties: Sam Edelman / Tights: Hue / Watch: Guess / Sunnies: Le Chateau

Hello, hi there, hey now, hi. 

How are we? A blog post! A blogggg post. So I met up with Kate on the weekend for some blog photo fun, and if I'm being really honest, this was an outfit re-create. I did not wear sequin bootie shorts on a Sunday, but I did wear a similar outfit to a Valentine's day bash and felt it photo worthy. I scored this vintage fuzzy sweater for like $3, and I was just giddy. It's white, so it will transition well into the next season, and it makes me feel just a little, say, Parisian cool when I wear it. And that cannot be a bad thing. 

In other news, I need the Winter to be over. Yesterday my nose was running & it froze on the way out. I thought that was both disgusting & amazing. These -27 (seriously) March temperatures are just my last straw, and I need need need some Spring. I'm dreaming of you, Spring. I'm dreaming of side walks that aren't encased in layers of ice. Of times that my face doesn't hurt. That I don't have to yell out in agony when I get in my car. Of the return of SHOES. Of a little heart & soul renewal, perhaps. 

Are you ready for the Spring?

Thank you to Kate for the photos. <3

3 comments:

Priscila Diniz said...

Hey!!!
I just found your blog today, and love it!
Keep going with this great job!

Kisses!
Priscila Diniz
www.lookatmebr.com

Kym Reed said...

I am loving the leather short. This is a perfect look for winter/fall. I am ready for Spring as well. But I know you will have some cute outfits to post when spring finally comes around.

KT
www.KTRstyle.com

peach said...

I like your blog :)

http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

Post a Comment