Thursday, March 10, 2011

Patent Punch

I'm on fire. Three posts in four days! Proud blogger. Here's a simple little outfit that I wore on a brunch date this past Saturday. I definitely filled myself up with some eggs benny, coffee, and sweet potato mash in this very outfit, and I definitely had it covered in a lot of cat hair by the end of the day. Lint brush, anyone? I bought this patent red belt for a gala dinner I attended two weekends ago called the Red Tie Affair. I have never been one to go all out with a dress code, so when asked to wear red, I figured a small but punchy red embellishment would do just fine. This isn't the outfit I wore to the dinner, but come to think of it, I may put it all back together for a post. Stay tuned!




I hope that everyone has a great Thursday. I will be back tomorrow for my photo diary post. Thank you for your positive feedback on the "Love Chronicles" weekly feature - it has become one of the things I am most excited to blog and tomorrow I will post some little gems that I have taken this week. As ever, take care. 




(Dress: French Connection, Belt: Le Chateau, Necklace & Bracelet: Thrifted, Shrug: Urban Planet, Booties: Volatile)


17 comments:

Olimpia Elide B. said...

I love so much this outfit! Vintage style is the best ;-)
Must have: these shoes <3
XOXO
Olimpia

Kate said...

Ooh, I love the 3rd photo & the last photo so much! So very pretty of you! And love that necklace!!

Unknown said...

those shoes are UH MAZING and i love hpw they match the knit sweater vest. really cute imple outfit :)

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

candice said...

My fave pics so far! Lovely quality! Xo

Rachel said...

Lovely outfit, it's so elegant! And I love the boots. :D

Courtney Erin said...

I love the wedges and the the French Connection dress looks so stylish broken up by the red belt. I kind of miss Le Chateau - it's been so long since I shopped at one!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

The Semi Sweet said...

You always look effortlessly chic! I love those wedge boots too:) they will go with so much!

amy said...

This is beyond classy. You look like a modern audrey :)

prettiness!

love amy ^.^
www.amyflyingakite.com

gee said...

these photos are so beautiful.
plus..you look amazing in them.
i love the red belt in this outfit with the red doors
xoox.

Shybiker said...

Great outfit. The red belt is the perfect accent.

Collections said...

Love the shrug you're wearing.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Lynzy said...

I adore this outfit! The red belt is the perfect touch and the background is gorgeous, I love the big red doors!

Unknown said...

what a fantastic location to shoot photos at! So great ...and you look adorable!

Living Foxy said...

So amazing! This outfit is so beautiful. I want to copy it. Love your blog and photos.

Audrey
www.livingfoxy.com

Haute-fly said...

lovely blog and great post...

im now following - feel free to have a lttle peep at mine. Thank you.

Haute-flyxx

K A T H L E E N said...

love this outfit! especially the fab accessories

enter my giveaway xxo!

Rebecca Jane said...

I really like the pop of colour of that little belt!

Post a Comment