Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fall Fever

The time has come. The days are beginning to become cooler with the season change that's upon us, and I (along with the rest of you, I'm sure) have started a re-think on my wardrobe. I have been taking note of my fall inspiration just about everywhere. 

From sticky notes in my agenda & pins on my Pinterest page, to conversations and link sharing with friends, Fall fever has crept in my mind and made itself comfortable. As another channel, I decided to put together a few Polyvore sets of what's currently drawing my fancy. Transitional brights, muted blacks & camels, and then, for fun, some unattainables. 

What are you feeling for your Fall?


Transition

Tone Down




Torturous
 Click on each set for products & pricing.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute picks Kristin! I haven't quite decided what my must-haves are quite yet- haven't finished my inspiration board for Sept (I suppose this would be my hard copy of your pinterest!) I do have an olive green trench on lay away at JSP though! Tomorrow I'm posting on trends I do not like for this fall, haha.

Amber said...

I think stripes will continue to be a staple in my fall wardrobe...I cant believe fall is almost upon us.

candice said...

The first spread is my fave! Though I would wear every single thing in this spread. Love! Can't wait for fall. I can feel it in the mornings already!

Kate said...

Kristen!! I. love. everything. especially the fun prints in the third set. xo

Post a Comment