Monday, February 13, 2012

Red Velvet Cupcakes


I thought I might share something sweet for Valentine's Day, though I can't really take any credit for these treats other than the fact that I toted the camera and provided the company during their creation. My pal was hit with the itch to make cupcakes this week, and while I have made my fair share of cupcakes over the years, I had never made (or witnessed the making of) these kind. This recipe can serve as an easy guide to baking these, and I can promise you that you will wonder just where these have been all of your life (kind of like a true love, no?). I'm pausing for your very warranted eye rolls, but wishing you a February 14th filled with something sweet.

6 comments:

amberly said...

Oh my goodness, I have been craving Red Velvet cupcakes hardcore lately and this is killing it! I may have to make these this weekend :) They look divine!! Picture-perfect! Happy Valentine's Day! <3

this free bird said...

Hook it up!! These look so good and are the perfect size. Happy Valentine's Day! Pizza here I come...

Amber said...

mmmm those looks so flipping good!

Anonymous said...

Yummmm...these look delicious!

Barb said...

I am in love with this post!

Rebecca Jane said...

I love red velvet! those look super yummy.

Post a Comment