Friday, February 3, 2012

Shivering Songs

Shivering Songs
There is a music festival in my fair town this weekend, which is just the thing I need to snap out of a bit of a Winter slump. I decided to put together another Polyvore set together peeking into what I'll be wearing & toting (or, for some items, wish I was wearing) for a weekend of scooting to and from shows & having dates with out of town pals.

1: An oversized blazer with a sequin collar (clearly there'd probably be a blouse under there as well).
2: A bowler hat (on my wishlist) & my Spike the Punch necklace.
3: Levis skinnies. Staple!
4: Fun glasses for both an added accessory & great vision - duh.
5: A cropped knit & a leather circle skirt. So classic.
6: Makeup essentials.. Amazing liquid liner for my new favorite style, the kitten flick (learn how!), staple lipstick shades, and lip conditioners to keep chapped lips away.
7: Wool socks for my toes.

8: Booties!
9: Michael Kors Hamilton Bag - Truly the most perfect oversized bag. It fits everything.
10: Dressed up iPhone, snacks to keep the sugar levels up, and maybe a little flask for .. extra curricular.
11: And finally, a warm wool camel coat to pull over it all


Psst. If you are local, check out details on this great music festival here.
Click on the photo for item information at Polyvore.

2 comments:

Amy (whatimlovinglatey) said...

Love all the items, especially that blazer and coat! Have a great time at the festival :)

Rebecca Jane said...

Love all of these choices, especially that amazing coat with the buckle details on the wrists.

Also? This post made me think of this music mix:
http://8tracks.com/flowersteamornings/shivering-songs

Post a Comment