Friday, March 2, 2012

Mini Break

Hi all. I'm away for a mini break to Montreal with my Mum and thought I would share a few snaps from the packing process for a Winter vacation. For the weekend I plan on taking in the rest of my books & magazines, catching up on some sleep, having dinner with a best pal, finding croissants, and of course, picking up some Spring duds here in the "big city" (yes, to me it is most definitely the big city). I will be back to regular blogging next week, so really, it's no time away at all! Have a fantastic weekend.


 Knit options.


A pleated skirt, polka dots & a suede-ish tunic.


A few embellished headbands & an evening clutch.


Colored denim.


Footwear that can tackle hours on snow covered streets.


Neck-wear.


Reading materials.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're having a fabulous trip!! xo

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Share some photos once you come back :)

xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

Have a great trip!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Kate said...

Have fun, friend! Can't wait to see your purchases! xo.

Kandise said...

lol Montréal IS a big city, not just to us! :D Have fun!

Unknown said...

Have fun on your trip! Love the neutral colors and those necklaces are just beautiful x

Lubna
ELLE VOX

Chelsea said...

Loving those necklaces!

Rebecca Jane said...

Loving all your accessories! Especially that Spike the Punch necklace!!

Post a Comment