Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Patriot


Tank: c/o Hudson Bay Company / Jeans: Gap / Shoes & Purse: Le Chateau / Sweater: Joe Fresh / Necklace: Thrifted

Showing my Canadian colors for Style Panel this week. The Hudson Bay Company was kind enough to send along this precious tank top, and I was proud to wear it out during olympic week. I'm not huge on sports, so to speak, but I can appreciate the excitement, the immense amount of hard work & dedication, and the patriotic feeling that goes along with watching a home team take the floor. So, all of that said, happy olympics and happy, happy Canada. 

5 comments:

Krystin Lee said...

Love the tank girly - red suits you :)
xo Krystin
suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

RunItMyWay said...

I love love love those shoes!!

Natasha Fatah said...

Great tank and The Bay has done a really nice job with all their Olympics wear. I especially love their denim jacket with all the patches.

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Rebecca Jane said...

I like how you've styled it with the striped tee!

Anonymous said...

http://www.3ammagazine.com/3am/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/fonzsharkjump-300x300.jpg

;-)

Post a Comment