Monday, July 30, 2012

Attached At The Hip


Dress: U.P. / Necklace: Thrifted / Sunnies: Nine West / Shoes: Zara / Bag: Le Chateau

As the Summer heeds forward, I find myself feeling less and less fussy when it comes to getting dressed. Give me something with a relative amount of shape and I will happily throw it on with a gold necklace or two & a fun little bag, such as this new addition. I love it's ability to girl-ify just about anything (i.e. how I wore it out on Friday night with some dirty white jean shorts & old as heck t-shirt), which has allowed us to become attached at the hip, so to speak. It just goes to show that collecting the kind of pieces that instinctively feel very "you" will always make you feel put together. And as supremely generic as it sounds, felt un peu C. Bradshaw in this ensemble (very ironically watched this episode after!), which I will pretty much enthusiastically take to mean good things. Have a fantastic Monday!

6 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Beautiful outfit to start the week - those shoes especially are wonderful!

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Siena in Style said...

I love your bun!!that dress is great too!
kisses from Milan
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

JennaStevie said...

This outfit is awesome, I love the floral print dress and the gold necklace compliments it so perfectly. Very Carrie Bradshaw!
xJennaD

Maggie said...

I would love if you could do a tutorial on how you get that awesome bun!

Diary of a Fashion Enthusiast said...

The easier to throw on, the better...nice mix :)

Rebecca Jane said...

I love this dress! And I am consistently impressed by your ability to manage a perfect bun!

Post a Comment