Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lip Pop


Dress: Lush / Shoes: Le Chateau / Watch: Guesss / Bag & Headband: ASOS /  Sunnies: Nine West (Kate's that she left on my counter & I grabbed :P)

Finally! Hello! I'm a bit behind the 8 ball this week and I don't really have any excuse for that other than facing an enormous pile of work that has crept up, staring straight at me for about 9 hours each day. Sometimes when I get home from work & the gym, I want nothing more than to make some tacos and pass out by 10:00 pm. We have all been here, yes?

For our Style Panel challenge this week, we had to style a bright lip. I'm kind of a delinquent since I just put on some bright lipstick with what I was wearing on Sunday afternoon. It worked out just fine, though, since I love the pairing of brights with neutrals. My lips actually don't look very bright in these pictures, though I can promise you that they were a very vibrant orange - a color that got me lots of stares in the grocery store. Oh, rural-ish Canada! Stares or no stares, a good swipe of lipstick can always put me in a good mood, so I will take em'.

7 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

You do get a hint of the bright lipstick, and it looks great. Loving your white, almost flapper-ish dress. Beautiful.

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Kastles said...

So feminine and pretty! And tacos sound good to me :)
Have a good rest of your week, hope it slows down a bit!
<3 Kastles

My Piece of the World said...

Really love that bag!

HollyDolly said...

This is so simple and pretty! You look gorgeous, girl.

Rebecca Jane said...

That is an absolutely lovely dress!

Unknown said...

Bananaers that these shoes are Le Chateau! loving them..... and that dress is such a classy piece. you look gorgeous!!!

Alicia Lund said...

I saw this dress on instagram but love love love it! So beautiful and the perfect canvas for a pop of orange on the lips. PS: I get stares whenever I wear orange lipstick as well... ha! ;)

Post a Comment