Friday, July 20, 2012

Les Fleurs

A bit of a random post, but something I just couldn't resist sharing. Like many gals, I simply love flowers. I love the smell, the texture, and the beautiful and natural color, as well as the overall pick me up that they can bring to your week. The way that fresh flowers can elevate a space is uncanny, so when I came home from a weekend away last weekend and found that my house was completely outfitted with fresh flowers, I was blowing my house mate lots and lots of thank you kisses each and every time I walked by them. Tip! In order to save on moola (because though I wish I could afford hoard and hoards of fresh bouquets, I just can't), buy a large mixed bouquet and distribute it in multiple different smaller vases around the house. Instantaneous fresh flowers in every room! I owe my lovely Katie girl all the credit in the world for this ingenious idea.

With that said, I'm off. A busy but fun work day is ahead of me before the weekend, during which I am going on a Saturday all ladies beach mission, as well as seeing if I can have some fun with a few DIY projects (aren't we all). Have a fantastic weekend!


All images belong to me. Feel free to share, but please reference back. :)

6 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

These images are beautiful Kristin. Just lovely.
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Short Presents said...

Love all the interesting bottles you have! Such a great idea to display them this way :)

sharing the love. Can't go wrong

xoxo
Shortpresents.blogspot.com

Marie a la Mode said...

Gorgeous photos! You're a talented photographer.

Leigh-Ellen said...

I have a princess kitty who eats flowers no matter what. She will climb up on everything, pull the flower off the stalk, jump on it for awhile and eat it. So weird.

My Piece of the World said...

So creative and such a great idea. Lilies are my favorite! Have a great weekend!

Rebecca Jane said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful!

Post a Comment