Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Festive


 

Dress: ASOS / Hairbow: Shopbop / Shoes: Urban Outfitters / Earrings: J. Crew

I felt un peu festive in this red dress & bedazzled little hairbow, which makes me that much more excited for the (almost here!) holidays. Not only do I get to take a much welcomed break from work, but I get to spend some time in my hometown. I'll be picking my best pal Candice up at the airport en route to my home province (!!!), and from there I'm hoping for lots of family time, a few boxes glasses of wine by the fire, photo walks, coffee dates (with & without alcoholic additions), and an overall mental re-boot before 2013 is here.

What are your holiday plans?

7 comments:

Kate said...

I love how the close up of your bun & bow turned out! Something about it just makes me giggle. Too cute! And I am sooo with you on being ready for a nice long break for the holidays! BRING IT ON! 6 days & counting.

Anonymous said...

You look like you just walked out of the 60's. I love this look!

Krystin Lee said...

Sock Bun + Sequin Bow = Loving it. Need that accesssory in my life
xo Krystin

Siena in Style said...

the sock bun is so cute on you:)love it

kisses from Milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Anonymous said...

You look très festive in this outfit, not just un peu. I love it. Especially the bow.

Anonymous said...

I wish my hair was longer so I could do my hair like yours! I would often do a high bun with bows when I had longer hair, but it's hardly possible with a bob. I really love your whole outfit. I too am looking forward to the holidays. Only one essay left!

Rebecca Jane said...

Such a fun holiday look - it is definitely festive! I LOVE your hair too - and with the hairbow it's extra fun!

Post a Comment