Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fanciful

           

Dress: c/o Muse Apparel / Shoes: ALDO / Belt: H&M / Sunnies: reNeu Boutique / Bag: ASOS

I am back from a sad but beautiful visit to my hometown and am just getting back into the swing of things (thank you for all of your kind, kind words on my post last week). The swing of things includes: to-do lists, spring cleaning lists, and exercise & eating lists - this girl has eaten a few too many treats as of late and it's time to clean up my act.

The weather is nothing short of glorious these past few days, and let me tell you, it helps to make the heart feel happy. Yesterday I took to outside in this dress, which was sent over to me by the lovely people at Muse Apparel. When the Muse team asked me if I would like to try out a piece from their line, I said an immediate & fanciful yes - 1: They are just a friendly joy to work with and 2: Their pieces are high quality & sophisticated. I love the scallops. I love the neutral + neon mix of print. I love the structured cut. 

Have a beautiful & sunny week out there.

x, Kristin

4 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

That dress is a stunner! The hint of colour in it and the scalloped detail are just fantastic.

JennaStevie said...

This dress is absolutely amazing, love the touches of neon and that beautiful scalloped hem
xJennaD

Siena in Style said...

very beautiful dress
kisses from milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Lauren said...

Wow, that dress is amazing! I love the hints of yellow in it - and you accessorized it so perfectly - especially with that yellow bag! xo

Post a Comment