Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cat Casual


Blouse: c/o Gap / Blazer: J. Crew / Shorts: Joe Fresh / Sunnies: reNeu Boutique / Hairbow: Shopbop / Shoes: ALDO / Watch: Guess 

Hello & happy Wednesday. 

Quick today, as I'm posting for you between meetings (why I can't get this done at night when I'm watching 565 episodes of Breaking Bad is beyond me). I was quite smitten when Gap sent me this cheeky little blouse with CATS ON IT GUYS, and I have come to wear it just about all the time. It's perfect to wear to work with a suit, as it adds just enough quirkiness to an otherwise basic outfit. And it always gets the most giggles. For this day, I paired it with simple shorts, nude pumps, and my J. Crew Schoolboy blazer, which has the most fun back of collar colour contrast. Popped collar, you are happening. 

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

I love a fun print on a shirt and this one is great! The colour is so pretty!
Sophie
x

myedit said...

We're shirt twins:)

Post a Comment