Monday, September 9, 2013

29


                      Shoes: Nine West / Top: Suzy Shier / Blazer: Vintage / Skirt: c/o Joe Fresh / Sunnies: Le Chateau

Last week I turned 29 in this outfit, and I couldn't have had a lovelier entrance to the last year of my 20s. I switched out the camel blazer & heels for flats & a jean jacket for the evening (you can see that right over here), when an abundance of greek food was consumed/trivia night was attended. My loved ones threw me just the best evening, with presents like a fashion dictionary, second hand boutique gift cards, thoughtful cards, and pretty flowers, as well as buying our table oh, upwards of 6 pitchers of beer throughout the evening. My birthday sort of rolled into the next few days as well (birthday celebration appendix 1: wine & snack night with pals the next night & birthday celebration appendix 2: beers & concert going plus homemade perogie making (fail, fail, fail) after that), which is always lovely & welcomed. A birthday marathon, so to speak.

Now that September has officially kicked off & my birthday has passed, I officially have the bug that is Fall on the brain. With this shift in season comes a shift in the dynamics of organization, outputs, and outfits, and I hope to document it all via the blog in the days to come. 


I hope you have a happy week. 

6 comments:

Patrícia M. said...

I really love the outfit you chose for your birthday. Elegant, with a preppy touch!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

RoselyC said...

Happy 29th! You look lovely. And yay for a birthday marathon!

Melanie Liliana said...

Happy Birthday! Love the bowtie!

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday! i'm turning 29 next month and i think it sounds like a good age to be!

dash dot dotty

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday! i'm turning 29 next month and i think it sounds like a good age to be!

dash dot dotty

JennaStevie said...

Ohhh, happy birthday!! This is the perfect colour palette for fall.
That sounds like a really wonderful birthday celebration. I love when mine lasts more than one day
xJennaD

Post a Comment