Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Crush Like


Jacket: Levis from reNeu Boutique / Dress & Hat: H&M / Shoes: Nine West / Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff c/o The Urban Shoe Myth / Watch: Guess / Necklace: Thrifted

I don't always give way to trends. In fact, it's very seldom that I'll enter into trend partake unless I really, really dig it. Enter: this baseball hat. Guys, I didn't really mean to buy a faux suede-ish baseball hat, but for some reason I did, and for that reason I'm happy. This hat has become, may I say, shockingly, convenient & versatile. I've put a jewel on it (I'll showcase that on the blog soon). I've taken it to the lake. I've hid the messiest morning hair.

Things I was not surprised that I loved: black drop waist dresses & tiny denim jackets (this one is Levi's kids that juuuuust fit).

Ever been surprised by a clothing item crush?

1 comments:

RoselyC said...

I love how caps have been styled lately with much classier outfits. Your outfit is great, love the wash of your denim jacket.

Post a Comment