Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Trench


Trench: H&M / Blouse: Joe Fresh / Sunnies: Le Chateau / Agenda: Kate Spade / Bag: Michael Kors "Hamilton" 

One clothing item that makes its reliable round in my closet every single fall & spring like clockwork is the tried & tested trench coat.  Transitional days are still going on over here on the East coast, so pulling this over my blazer for Fall work days is the most perfect. I've had this coat for a few years now, but I'm also sweet on this one with its cool collar detailing. 

Also fun & exciting for my dorky self is the Kate Spade day planner I scored last week - I have been eye-ing it online for weeks now, but stumbled upon it in person - it's the most pretty,  super organizationally functional, and adorned with glasses like my very own - love at first sight. <3

What clothing item makes you feel all put together?

5 comments:

RoselyC said...

You look amazing. Love the trench coat.

Patrícia M. said...

That trench is really more than just a trench, is so gorgeous, really love the way it fits on the body!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Irena D world said...

love the trench !! its very classic look

http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.es/

Kisses

JennaStevie said...

This trench is awesome, such a classic piece. I definitely need to invest in one.
And this day planner is so lovely!

Rebecca Jane said...

Rockin' that trench lady.

Post a Comment