Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bring It Downtown (Sneak Peek)


As you may have seen me say in an earlier post, I was asked to be part of Bring It Downtown again this year, which marks my third year as an involved "Social Media Junkie" from here in the city of Fredericton. This campaign, put on by Downtown Fredericton, is into its third year now, and the initiative focuses around bringing light to downtown business, culture, play, and stay. At the launch party (where we received our downtown dollars ($100 of them!), I pulled the theme "Stay All Day" from a hat. This is very similar to what I've done in both campaigns past, so I wanted to find a way to put a new spin on things. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (dollparade), you'd have noticed me hashtagging #bringitdowntown for about the past week. Above is a little sneak peek into what I did with my dollars (and days), and the full recap (including my new spin!) is almost complete. 

So.. what did I do with my dollars? Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Annick said...

Can't wait to see what you did with your dollars. LOVE that pictures of you and Cooper!

Unknown said...

Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
http://www.fultonmichaelkors.com/

Rebecca Jane said...

Looks like a fun outing! Looking forward to seeing how you changed it up this year!

Post a Comment