Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Attire

Holiday Nights

All details at my Polyvore!
 
It seems that the holiday season is here in full swing, especially with this weekend being fully booked with holiday related activities. I couldn't love it more, to be honest. There is something downright magical about the holidays, and I look forward to that feeling every single year. 
 
I wanted to showcase looks from both types of nights I'll be having this weekend, and probably from now until after the holidays. I find that outfits over the holidays generally switch between comfy & warm, to festive & foxy, and this weekend is a perfect example.
 
Tonight is dedicated to getting a tree for our place (the roommate & I), decorating it, consuming Baileys, making cookies, and listening to some magical music (I love this one lots & lots..). Tomorrow night is my work Christmas party, which I'll be getting dolled up for. Dress, drinks, food, dancing & laughs... I'm in.
 
What are your holiday uniforms?

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love both of these outfits so much! That sequin dress is perfection!! Love that it's a looser, laid back fit but still full on glitz & glam! Love the scalloped lace hemline too! That plaid shirt is also awesome... F21?! Good find!

Post a Comment