Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tweed Tee


Coat: Insight / Skirt: J. Crew / Top: c/o Banana Republic / Shoes: Le Chateau / Watch: Guess / Headband: J. Crew

A very quick post in a holiday outfit featuring a beautiful tweed tee that arrived last week from Banana Republic. Tweed & monochromatic but comfy & roomy enough for 4 thousand treats? Sold, like, love.

I hope everyone had merry holiday times, whatever it was you got up to. I'm sure I'll be recapping my time at home via photo diary soon enough, but my break went by way too quick - how about you?

10 comments:

inventedromance said...

I am absolutely in love with your coat and shoes! So gorgeous

xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

Sophie said...

What an utterly gorgeous coat! I love it!
Sophie
X

Patrícia M. said...

The coat is so gorgeous!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

JennaStevie said...

I am absolutely obsessed with this jacket, it's amazing. And that blouse is perfect for the holidays!
xJennaD

Melanie Liliana said...

That jacket is just the perfect colour!!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

What a beautiful Jacket! I adore the fluffy bottom :-) Glad to hear you had a great time celebrating! xo

Unknown said...

I love your style! Beautiful jacket!

xoxo
Lauren Taylor

www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

OceanWind said...

Once again, beautiful coat love so much the color!!!

OceanWind Blog

Rebecca Jane said...

Totally loving the colour of that coat! I hope you had a wonderful holiday, I am just getting back to work after about a week off, it's hard to get back into the swing of things after so much relaxation!

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to write about something like this on my webpage and this has given me an idea. Thank you.
Dora games gymnastics

Post a Comment