Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This is going to be a quickie, as I have Christmas festivities to attend and glasses of wine to drink. I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday and thank my new followers for reading my new blog - I appreciate you, readers! Here is me in front of my very festive door - I wanted to capture its beauty before the season was over and the wreaths disappeared. Hope everyone is having a beautiful Christmas. <3




 






(Dress: Lush, Shoes: Borrowed from Mummy's Closet, Necklace: American Eagle, Earrings: J. Crew)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty door, pretty girl! Merry Christmas, love!

Anonymous said...

What a cute holiday outfit! love the blue

. said...

Your hair is SO BEAUTIFUL. Love it like this.

That IS a gorgeous door! And so is your outfit, even with all the windiness. :) Hope you had a great holiday!

Mary Grein said...

LOVE your style! GREAT blog!
xoxo,
MG
http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment