Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holiday Cheer


Just a few snaps from around these parts over the past few days. I'm home at my parents' place in my hometown for a much needed holiday break, and it couldn't be more lovely. Lots of cooking, lots of laughing, and lots of reunions with faces that I love. So far, I reunited with my best friend, Candice who is home for the week. I met our newest family member (that makes cat number 4 in this clan, but who's counting?). I made some drop biscuits. I forced myself to find some balance and combat my indulgences. I dressed up for Christmas dinner. I got to document this. And I've done a lot of this. I've got a whole week of vacation left, too, and I'm sure I'll be back with an "end of vacay" update.

I hope that everyone is enjoying cheerful days filled with love, and my warmest thoughts go out to you & yours for the holiday season, whatever it is that you celebrate. xo.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Tell me more about that bag!!!!!

Tomma said...

Love the cat picture!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are soo crisp. What camera do you use?

Post a Comment